Curenta is a digital health-tech startup changing the shape of long-term healthcare through medication delivery innovation. If you are excited to join an ultra-growth startup that is quadrupling its growth every month since the beginning, and enjoy the ride of changing the shape of industries, this job is for you.
About the Role:
We are hiring a Customer Care Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- Create patients’ profiles and verify the patient’s eligibility status
- Receive prescriptions and check their validity
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives, and provide the customer with prompt feedback
- Assist with administrative duties such as generating weekly & monthly data reports, filing, etc
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Pharmaceutical Bachelors’ degree is a must
- Fluent English speakers is a must
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Time management skills
- Reliable with a keen eye for detail
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Analysis and problem-solving skills required
- Knowledge of medication is a plus
- Experience working with customer support.