Curenta is a digital long-term pharmacy that is smoothing operations, especially medications management and medical consultations. We are based in California, USA, and expanding nationally at a lightning speed. We are looking for talents who are go-getters, self-driven, and comfortable with multi-tasking while enjoying the vibes of doubling the business every month.
We are looking for a Financial Accounting Manager who will oversee the company's financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and daily financial entries and reconciliations, and performing daily accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting, general ledger entries, and record payments and adjustments. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
Financial Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts, defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements; enforce adherence to requirements; file reports; advise management on needed actions.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Complete month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial statements and other reporting items accurately and timely in accordance with US GAAP.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes.
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests.
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepare monthly closing journal entries and maintain reconciliations for balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Manage the entire Payroll process and ensure compliance to taxation requirements and timely employee payment
- Perform various analyses including but not limited to budget to actual analysis, profit analysis by product, and fluctuation analysis
Financial Accounting Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 5-10 years or more of accounting/finance experience
- Both spoken and written English Language are good
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) are a plus but not required.
- Having experience in e-commerce or Retail is a good plus.