Curenta is a digital healthcare startup that is smoothing long-term care operations, especially medication management and medical consultations. We are an ultra-growth startup, based in California, USA. We are looking for talents who are go-getters, self-driven, and comfortable with multi-tasking while enjoying the vibes of doubling the business every month.
We are looking for a Lead Pharmacy Technician - Typing to provide pharmaceutical services by processing prescriptions correctly. As a lead pharmacy technician, you will undertake other tasks under the direction of a pharmacist to provide excellent customer service and ensure the pharmacy runs smoothly. The ideal candidate for this position should be detail-oriented and reliable since the job has high responsibility, and possess excellent communication skills as well as leadership skills.
Lead Pharmacy Technician - Typing Responsibilities:
- Performs duties as assigned by PIC including utilizing pharmacy systems to enter patient and drug information, ensuring information is entered correctly. Assists pharmacists in scheduling and maintaining work flow.
- Reports, immediately, prescription errors to pharmacist on duty and adheres to Company policies and procedures in relation to pharmacy errors and the Quality Improvement Program.
- Handles telephone calls that do not require personal attention of the pharmacist, including those to physicians.
- Coaches pharmacy technicians in the correct use of processes and tools in order to drive efficiency within the pharmacy.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
Lead Pharmacy Technician - Typing Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of work experience as a pharmacy technician in long-term care, is preferred.
- Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Reliable with a keen eye for detail
- Analysis and problem-solving skills are required.
- A certified Pharmacy Technician is an asset.
Additional Skills/Experience, but not Required:
- Prior experience in the long-term care industry
- Experience with PioneerRx is a plus
- PTCB National Certification
Eligibility for Commission: Yes
Join us and enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities.
Here are a few benefit highlights—and, there’s more to love than listed here.
- Comprehensive benefits offered, include medical, Rx, dental, and vision.
- From paid holidays, vacation, and breaks to sick time.
- 401(k) savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement, paid training programs, career advancement opportunities, and more!
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs